Parents' Survey Results
Thank you to everyone who returned their parental survey.
Don't forget to look out for the next Parents' Forum - this is a great opportunity to raise any questions and contribute to the school's plans for the future. At the last meeting we reviewed the Anti-Bullying and Behaviour policies to ensure we were taking account of the parental viewpoint.
Both myself and the teachers are always more than happy to discuss any issues with parents or you can contact our Parent Support Workers, Mrs Cross or Mrs Daniels. There is always someone happy to help at Holy Family.
The following statements were put to parents.
Responses were generally very positive.
1. My child feels happy at school. 93% agree or strongly agree.
2. My child feels safe at school. 100% agree or strongly agree.
3. My child makes good progress at school. 92% agree or strongly agree.
4. My child is well looked after at school. 96% agree or strongly agree.
5. My child is taught well at school. 92% agree or strongly agree.
6. My child receives appropriate homework for their age. 92% agree or strongly agree.
7. The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved. 93% agree or strongly agree.
8. The school deals effectively with bullying. 90% agree or strongly agree.
9. The school is well led and managed. 100% agree or strongly agree.
10. The school responds well to any concerns I raise. 92% agree or strongly agree.
11. I receive valuable information about my child's progress. 93% agree or strongly agree.
12. Would you recommend this school to another parent? 96% agree or strongly agree.