Parish Links & Newsletter
Holy Family School is in the parish of Holy Family Church Patchway and we have strong links. For full details about the church please click the link below:
Fr Eugene publishes newsletters on a weekly basis, please click link below to view:
Fr Eugene is currently advertising for a Parish Administrator - please see details below:
PARISH ADMINISTRATOR POSITION
Holy Family Parish, Patchway are looking to recruit a person for the
Role of Parish Administrator.
16 hours a week (timings and days are negotiable)
Pay range £11~ £12.50 per hour depending on experience.
Anyone looking to apply for this position should know it involves working closely with the Parish Priest, Parish Deacon, the Diocesan administration, our schools, suppliers and parishioners. So, they will need to be motivated, patient and have a good demeanour for dealing with all sorts of enquiries and situations. They must be discrete and hold confidences! The role will entail providing secretarial and administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the parish. They must be able to work alone and take initiative. The role will involve: General secretarial duty for the Parish Priest
· To deal with general enquiries by email, phone or in person
· To organise, print and help distribute the weekly Parish newsletter / Orders of Service etc as required.
· Manage the booking system for hiring of the Parish hall
· Post administration and ordering of stationery
· General clerical work including filing and updating Parish Registers.
· To ensure that the Parish website and social media pages are updated regularly.
A successful applicant will need the following skills: Good communicator
· Good organiser able to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
· Ability to be flexible
· Ability to work independently
· Good team player
· Good knowledge of MS Office & desktop publishing.
Qualifications: Essential · Administration experience · Mandatory completion GDPR training when in post.
Contact Fr Eugene Campbell for an application pack email@example.com or questions about the position. Closing date for applications: Friday 12th May 2023. Interviews Friday 19th May 2023. Start date week beginning June 5th. Holy Family Parish and the Diocese of Clifton are equal opportunities employers and a successful applicant will be required to undergo and enhanced DBS check before starting.