The school endeavours to ensure that our uniform is as gender-neutral as possible.
The uniform is as follows:
- Red sweatshirt or red cardigan (with or without the school logo)
- White shirt or white polo shirt
- Red and grey tie (available as a normal tie or elasticated from the school office)
- Grey or black trousers/shorts as appropriate
- Grey or black skirt/pinafore dress or red and white summer dress
- Black, sensible shoes (if trainers, must be plain black)
- Plain tights
Open-toed sandals and large, thick boots are not considered suitable footwear for school.
High heels are not permitted: sensible, plain black shoes must be worn by both boys and girls.
We do ask that children leave a pair of wellington boots at school (there are racks outside each classroom) so that the full playground can be used year-round (unless the field is particularly muddy).
Black jeans and leggings are not permitted in day-to-day uniform.
ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING MUST BE LABELLED WITH THE PUPIL’S NAME.
Our full uniform policy is available below.
Please see the school office for prices and to order uniform - we have most sizes in stock. We sell cardigans, sweatshirts, polo shirts and ties. Items such as white shirts, skirts and trousers may be purchased from anywhere.